Monday, December 15, 2008

Its rainy and I'm lazy

The weekend was pretty koo, worked on sat and partied it up at night with Brotha T, for his 20th birthday. But with a good night comes a bad day. I didnt get out of bed till like 1pm on Sunday no hangover just a waste of a day but it was all worth it.

Onto other news my black 240 is still chillen in the garage. Still needs a few more things done to it, but im just too lazy to do. (I hate working on cars) I give props to all the mechanics out there. I was suppose have this thing painted this month but most likely next month will be the month.

Speaking of next month Eileen and I have gotten our own place to stay. Its no mansion or anything impressive, but it's something that im proud of. Ill post some pics when we move in.

Now I gotta get some studying done. 5hrs until my Chem final. Wish me luck!!!!

Song of the hour:

No comments: