Sunday, February 15, 2009

SIXTWOSIX


I must say it was a good day. Although I did manage to mess my car up even more (sigh). Within the first 15 minutes of my first run group I managed to dent in my driverside quarter panel. It all started out cool. My car was feeling really good and I was feeling really comfortable. I guess it is my stupidity for doing it but every run I had I wanted to get closer and closer to the haybale barrier. I was imagining in my head barely clipping the haybales and having just my bumper fly off all sik-like. However, I ended up denting in my quarter panel, rippin off my bumper and tail light all non-sik-like. I guess its a good thing I have some overfenders already and a new bumper coming next week right?

Overall it was a awesome day.

1 comment:

BCuison said...

battle damage is good damage :D