Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recap of my day

Today......was a pretty lame day. I really did not do anything memorable or worthwhile. My morning was a blur, my classes were a blur, and with the day coming to an end I can conclude that October 8, 2008 will be a day not to remember.

Days like this makes me feel as if I need to make every day worthwhile. What I mean is, I want to be able to come home and feel accomplished, and today was not one of those days.

I have a lot of stuff running through my head right now that it's starting to stress me out..well I shouldn't say stress it would be more like worry. I have never worried about anything too much until now. I do not know why I'm in this state of mind but I have a good instinct that it is for the better. I'm sure some of you believe that things happen for a reason right?


TIP OF THE DAY:
Surround yourself by people who feel the way that you want to feel and eventually you'll jump in.


I wish I could have spent my day here:

2 comments:

Afropastepanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afropastepanda said...

Hey mang, you having driftin withdrawls bro?? =p

naw bro i feel ya...looks like me and you fallin into the same boring routine of what people call,"a normal life". But its the accepted way of living, and any other way of living is considered wrong....

hey mang we should roll out to Hawaii! i know some Pinoys out there, we can kick it at their house and shitz