Thursday, September 11, 2008

R2G2 is da bizzznasssss


Now amongst all the street artist I like what this guy has done. There are so many people out there expressing their art on public walls, which I have no problem with. I personally wish I could do what these guys can do with a spray can a few different tips. So when I see the work these artists throw up for all of us to see, I imagine how these guys could use their art to make money. I know that some people may say "it ain't for the money its for the art", but why not make money doing what you love. Maybe I won't understand because I don't live that life only dream it. But enough of me dreaming let's get back to R2G2. This guy sells his artwork, puts his artwork on shirts, and just makes money of what he enjoys doing. Maybe I'll have to hit Randy up and do a little feature on him on StackDatCheese.


Some R2G2 art on my hood

No comments: